YIPA’s HR Advantage with G&A Partners
The Youth Intervention Programs Association (YIPA) has teamed up with G&A Partners, a leading provider of outsourced human resources, to provide its member organizations with access to G&A’s expert HR services at a special discounted rate through the YIPA HR Advantage program.
G&A Partners specializes in providing employers with:
- Expert HR support and compliance assistance from a team of professionals to help with everything from recruiting, drafting employee policies and procedures, and complying with federal and state employment regulations.
- Easy and error-free payroll processing with help from a dedicated payroll specialist.
- Access to high-quality and affordable employee benefit plan options that help organizations take better care of their employees and attract top talent.
- Risk management and workplace safety experts that can help organizations identify potential hazards and provide a safer working environment for their valued employees and volunteers.
- Access to easy-to-use HR technology systems that optimize and automate tedious HR and administrative tasks.
Like YIPA, G&A Partners believes in the impact Youth Intervention programs have on the community and wants to support the organizations and professionals that serve Minnesota’s youth by providing them with the tools and resources they need to change lives and take better care of their employees. That’s why G&A is offering YIPA members a 10% discount on the standard pricing for our comprehensive HR services.
Want to learn more about the YIPA HR Advantage program?
Contact YIPA’s Membership Director, Maggie Dudley at (612) 236-4715 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit www2.gnapartners.com/YIPAHRAdvantage or call (866) 265-6047 for additional information, including pricing and more about G&A Partners.