Recorded on February 23, 2016
2 Hour Training
FREE for YIPA members
$40 for non-YIPA members
Positive youth/adult partnerships are the foundation for a quality youth programs. However, it is more than having your youth liking your youth workers. It is having youth and adults work together to produce positive developmental experiences. This includes providing youth with a voice in designing and deciding how your activities are offered.
Creating this type of youth/adult partnership is challenging and takes time to develop. Do you wonder whether the staff time and staff are worth it? Sign up today and learn how to foster these important relationships.
- Learn the importance of youth/adult partnerships
- Discover the strong impact of this practice on the youth you serve
- Understand the key factors involved in creating this positive youth/adult partnership
Brian McNeill is an Extension Educator with the University of Minnesota Center for Youth Development based in the Morris Regional Office. Brian has been with the University of Minnesota for 22 years with a current focus in youth Citizenship & Leadership and STEM programming.
Each of YIPA’s trainings are designed around MyYouthPro’s Competency Framework. The competency focus of this training is: YOUTH DEVELOPMENT
- Online Training
- Recorded on February 23, 2016
- 2 Hours
- FREE for YIPA members
- $40 for non-YIPA members
- Not a member? Annual memberships are only $99 for individuals and only $250 for organizations. Click here to join or learn more.
- This training will count as 2 CEU hours for most boards. Please contact your board directly with questions on submitting.