Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Sr. Administrative Assistant
Exempt Status: Non Exempt
Position Overview: The Administrative Assistant connects the public to agency programs and activities and provides specialized administrative support to site staff. This position supports several departments and performs administrative tasks as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to therapy, community justice/diversion and other program staff.
- Provide administrative support to management team members.
- Answer and direct incoming calls and provide telephone backup to other YSB office locations.
- Connect clients to services; greet guests, register clients, collect and record payments for services, schedule clients for services and space for community use.
- Tabulate and record all BASC responses and site generated program evaluation tools.
- Troubleshoot basic equipment or service problems and secure authorized maintenance and repairs.
- Keep reception areas and public meeting spaces neat, orderly and family friendly.
- Prepare meeting spaces and refreshments for agency meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Serve as therapy department follow-up coordinator.
- Available two evenings per week.
- Serve as communications assistant for website, social media and print materials .
Requirements & Qualifications
- High School diploma, college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, FileMaker Pro, Entourage, QuickBooks or similar programs.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a variety of on-going tasks and projects.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving and conflict management skills, especially while working with clients under stress.
- Ability to protect and maintain confidentiality.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance and daily access to an automobile.
To apply, Send cover letter and resume to [email protected], Attention: Barbara Ohs, Sr. Administrative Assistant.