AIN DAH YUNG CENTER
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
“The Ain Dah Yung Center provides a healing place within the community
for American Indian youth and families to thrive in safety and wholeness.”
DOQ. Full-Time, non-exempt (40 hours per week).
The Safe Harbor Case Manager will provide case management services to SEY (Sexually Exploited Youth) individuals, operating in a positive youth development framework. Services at Mino Oski Ain Dah Yung will include housing assessments; culturally responsive programming, which includes dance and drum; sweat lodge; traditional artforms beadwork, quillwork, hide-tanning, storytelling, harvesting of traditional medicines; bi-weekly survivor groups; weekly individual therapy; connection to legal services; educational and workforce goal setting; medical and
dental referrals. Case manager will have access to safer sex supplies and hygiene supplies for youth who may still be active in the life. Case manager will have connections with other regional navigators and Safe Harbor services to ensure our clients are connected to the services they need.
- BA in related field or 4 years working with high-risk and vulnerable youth. Must have experience working with youth involving histories’ of sexual exploitation, human trafficking and or survival sex.
- Training in youth development, harm reduction and trauma informed care is preferred.
- Knowledge of issues related to youth sex trafficking and gender based violence, commercial sex industry and the court systems.
- Candidate will have to pass DHS Netstudy and Federal Level Background check.
- Current Drivers license and car insurance.
CLOSING DATE: Until Filled