Benefits and Information
- Be a part of a collective voice creating systemic change in Youth Intervention by shaping public policy.
- Connect with other Youth Workers through meetings, projects, committee involvement and social media.
- Find additional resources, trainers, share best practices and collaborate.
- Participate in social media campaigns to help you engage with the YIPA network and expand your online presence.
- Access to a variety of formats that fit your schedule and your budget.
- Every staff, board member and volunteer can access YIPA trainings for FREE.
- Reduced rate for the Youth Intervention Certification.
- 25% additional discount on YIC when joining or renewing membership!
- Webinars on advocacy.
- Meet Your Legislator forums to allow members to discuss specific concerns with elected officials and key community leaders.
- Easy and quick TAKE ACTION opportunities to connect you with your elected officials.
- Social Return on Investment (SROI) study commissioned by YIPA documenting the social and financial value of Youth Intervention services.
- Free job postings on YIPA’s website.
- Weekly newsletter (The BUZZ).
- The opportunity to nominate someone for YIPA’s annual Friends of Youth Leadership Award.
- FREE registration to our signature day-long celebration of Youth Intervention for all of your staff, board members and volunteers!