AIN DAH YUNG CENTER
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
“The Ain Dah Yung Center provides a healing place within the community
for American Indian youth and families to thrive in safety and wholeness.”
DOQ. Full-time exempt position with excellent benefits. Predominately Monday—Friday,
9 am—5 pm. Some evenings and weekends may be required.
The Administrative Coordinator reports to the Facilities & IT Director and is responsible for
assisting with the oversight of the Mino Oski Ain Dah Yung (New 42 unit Permanent Supportive Housing facility opening Sept./Oct. 2019) front desk as well as supervision of day/night/weekend desk & security staff.
Will also be responsible for providing administrative support to directors and managers on site.
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
A minimum of a high school diploma or GED is required plus a minimum of five years of administrative
experience required along with supervisory experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Must have general office skills and be able to operate standard office equipment. Proficient in Microsoft
Office 365; Word, Excel, Power Point & Publisher.
• Strong supervisory and team building skills a must. Ability to assess and hire staff successfully.
• Excellent organizational and communication (verbally & written) skills.
• Strong people skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population.
• Ability to work as a team member and independently, multi-task duties delegated from a number of staff
members – all while efficiently meeting deadlines.
• Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds and ability to climb several levels of stairs.
• Cognizant and sensitivity to the needs of homeless youth, at-risk families and to the needs of the American
Indian Community is a must. American Indian candidates encouraged to apply.
Must have valid MN Driver’s License and pass DHS Background Check.
CLOSING DATE: July 19, 2019