The operations associate’s main responsibility is to ensure the seamless operations of YIPA with meticulous attention to detail. Our team members must have a commitment to inclusion, member satisfaction, and impeccable service.
A candidate must be a collaborative team member, a self-starter, look for ways to innovate and improve processes, demonstrate flexibility, be data-driven, and committed to meeting our organizational goals.
This critical position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and a willingness to learn a wide variety of tasks. You must be comfortable working with various online platforms and be willing to take on new tasks as needed.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Process membership payments, pay invoices, and other routine financial tasks
- Build and publish web pages using prepared templates
- Implement changes/improvements to our websites and online platforms
- Create and send email notifications
- Field incoming calls and emails
- Conduct annual YIPA survey
- Update and properly store board of director items
- Be project lead for the Annual Meeting and the Youth Worker Hall of Fame
- Ensure our CRM data is accurate and kept up to date
- Perform other duties as assigned as a result of agile operational adjustments
- Intercultural engagement
- Interpersonal relationship management
- Project management
- Business acumen
- Entrepreneurial mindset
This is a full-time, exempt position. Workdays are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time. Starting salary range is from $45K-$55K annually. Also included is a benefits package with generous PTO, a $5,000 annual health care stipend, and an employer contribution of 5% of salary paid toward your 401K.
This is a telecommuting position and candidates must have a dedicated workspace, newer computer, and high-speed internet.
We’re seeking applicants from all backgrounds. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. YIPA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
This position will be posted until filled. Apply right away!