The training coordinator’s main responsibility is the creation and management of our online training. Our team members must have a commitment to inclusion, member satisfaction, and membership renewal through exceptional learning resources.
A candidate must be a collaborative team member, a self-starter, look for ways to innovate and improve processes, demonstrate flexibility, be data-driven, and committed to meeting our organizational goals.
This highly visible position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and some experience hosting or providing training. You must be comfortable working with a wide variety of individuals and have a patient coaching style.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Plan and produce exceptional training on topics specific to youth work
- Assist with the creation of a video option for the certificate course
- Collaborate on the development and implementation of a youth work toolkit
- Continually analyze and refine our training process and standards
- Stay updated on new training methods and technology platforms
- Stay abreast of changes and updates to the training platforms we use
- Co-facilitate the member-driven Training Committee
- Utilize the post-training TEAM approach for improvements and innovation
- Manage the recorded training library to ensure timeliness and quality
- Create training communications to promote member engagement
- Choose a topic and write a blog every 8 weeks
- Perform other duties as assigned as a result of agile operational adjustments
- Intercultural engagement
- Interpersonal relationship management
- Project management
- Business acumen
- Entrepreneurial mindset
This is a full-time, exempt position. Workdays are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time. Starting salary range is from $55K-$65K annually. Also included is a benefits package with generous PTO, a $5,000 annual health care stipend, and an employer contribution of 5% of salary paid toward your 401K.
This is a telecommuting position and candidates must have a dedicated workspace, newer computer, and high-speed internet.
We’re seeking applicants from all backgrounds. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. YIPA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
This position will be posted until filled. Apply right away!